In-House Dental Savings Plan
Dental Membership Savings Plan is an In-House Savings Plan created to give Patients without regular dental insurance a chance to Afford Dental Treatment.
We recognize that not everyone has dental insurance, and too often our patients get “priced out” of regular preventative dental care. We’d rather see you twice a year for cleanings than several times for emergencies. We want to help you have the healthiest mouth possible!
We have created our In-house savings plan called Membership Savings Plan (MSP), as an alternative to dental insurance, our office’s program is designed to make great dental care more affordable and accessible for every family.
Only Pay for what you need
For an Annual fee of $225, members of the program receive their bi-annual preventative care of 2 Dental Cleanings, Dentist Exams, and X-rays – at no additional cost, and enjoy discounted prices on all our procedures like fillings, root canals, and crowns.
Healthy Mouth Plan – $225 per yr (value of $437)
Pay For Dental Exams and Cleanings Once a Year! Below you will find the fill breakdown of our in-house dental savings plan. Your Journey To Saving Money Starts Here.
- 2x Adult Dental Cleanings (aka: Prophy or perio. maint.)
- All cavity detecting X-rays (aka: Periodic or comprehensive)
- 4 Bitewings and up to 3 periapical X-rays
- Oral cancer screening
- Intraoral photos
- Comprehensive gum measurements
- Custom comprehensive treatment plans
- 15% off any dental services
*Patient Must not show signs of active Periodontal Disease. Patient must speak to Dentist or Hygienist to Confim.
*Some restrictions may apply but are not limited to, Care Credit, Invisalign, & Full Mouth Case.
For more information, contact our dental office.
- Participant fee must be paid day of service. All participant fees are non-refundable.
- Participation is valid for one (1) year from date purchased. Participants must pay an annual renewal fee on or before their anniversary date to receive ongoing benefits.
- Does not apply with out of office referrals, e.g., specialists.
- Non-transferable between offices.
- Today’s Dentistry reserves the right to amend the program at any time.
Giving Our Patients the Smile They Deserve
Contact Us Today for an Appointment
Dr. Olson and Staff at Mountain View Point Dental are Committed to Providing Quality Dental Care to all of Meridian and Boise.